Oring 94 on 2 NBR with a hardness of 70ShA made of NBR (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber), synthetic rubber.
Recommended temperature range: od -30°C do +120°C
Hardness: 70 ShA
NBR material characteristics:
- Mineral oils and lubricants
- Silicone oils and lubricants
- Oils of vegetable and animal origin
- Hydraulic oils
- Hydraulic fluids (HFA fluids, HFC fluids)
- propane, butane (aliphatic hydrocarbons)
- Diluted acids and bases
No resistance to:
- ozone action
- Hydraulic fluid based on glycol
- UV radiation
- Aging in weather conditions
NBR has increased mechanical properties: abrasion resistance and breaking strength.
We have the ability to produce POWER Orders of any hardness, for example: smaller ShA, 50 ShA or 60 ShA, and higher 80 ShA, 90 ShA.
If there is a need for fuel resistant (petrol, diesel) orings, we invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer on POWER ORINGS made with FKM.