CR neoprene rubber mat, ozone resistant
Neoprene sheets are CR chloroprene rubber mats. The structure of this rubber product is solid, which allows it to be used in many industries and increases the chemical resistance of these articles. Offered in POWER Rubber confirm the high quality of workmanship.
Neoprene rubber sheets CR – Chemical resistance
CR rubber mats are made of chloroprene rubber commonly known as chloroprene (CR abbreviation). The manufacturer uses a mixture under the name: polychroprene. The offered rubber has the following chemical resistance:
- Motor oils
- Silicone oils
- Silicone lubricants
- Contact with alcohols
- Contact with glycol
- Contact with freons
- Contact with water
- Contact with natural fats
- Contact with low concentration acids – 20% sulfuric acid VI
- For weather conditions – especially UV radiation and ozone
- Flammability – show resistance to fire
Neoprene mats – Where not to use CR plates?
- Contact with amines
- Contact with ketones
- Contact with esters
- Petroleum fuels
CR boards– Temperature range
The temperature range for CR boards is:
-40 degrees Celsius, up to +132 degrees Celsius degrees.
Neoprene rubber mats – available sizes
Neoprene mats are available in the following thicknesses:
- 0,5 mm
- 0,75 mm
- 1 mm
- 1,5 mm
- 2 mm
- 2,5 mm
- 3 mm
- 4 mm
- 5 mm
- 6 mm
- 8 mm
- 10 mm
- 12 mm
- 15 mm
- 20 mm
- 25 mm
- 30 mm
- 40 mm
- 50 mm
Available width of rubber mats in rolls:
- 1 metr
- 1.2 meters
- 1.4 meters
Available length of mats in rolls:
- 1 m.b.
- 2 m.b.
- 3 m.b.
- 4 m.b.
- 5 m.b.
- 6 m.b.
- 7 m.b.
- 8 m.b.
- 9 m.b.
- 10 m.b.
CR neoprene mats – Available hardness:
Neoprene rubber mats are available in the following hardness:
- 38 ShA
- 40 ShA
- 45 ShA
- 50 ShA
- 55 ShA
- 60 ShA
- 65 ShA
- 70 ShA
Maty neoprenowe CR z przekładką również są w produkcji.
The plates are black.
Chloroprene plates – proper names:
- Baypren© Lanxess
- DENKA Chloroprene
In Poland, they most often appear under the names:
- Neoprene mats
- CR plates
- Chloroprene plates
Chloroprene sheets – Extensive use of CR rubber mats
Thanks to the aforementioned property, neoprene mats are used in many places. We can find them as:
- Material for the production of rubber o-rings – neoprene o-rings
- Material for rubber seals
- Material for heavy-duty rubber pads
- Elements of equipment in transport
- Machine parts operating in dirty water and exposed to UV radiation
- Sealing in devices with ozone O3
- Sealing in central heating (central heating – because of the resistance to flammability)
- Protective elements in boats, motorboats and ships
- Anti-vibration mats resistant to weather conditions
- Anti-skid mats and plates on vehicles, ships, aircraft and airplanes
Please contact us to deliver the offered rubber products.
We also offer neoprene cord, which is more resistant to oils and weather conditions than the NBR blend
We also offer water cutting services for rubber plates. We cut specific patterns, elements and dedicated shapes
Our offer also includes other rubber mats:
- FKM FPM
- Silicone VMQ MVQ
Full offer: PowerRubber