Oring 360 for 9 FKM with hardness of 70ShA made of FKM / Viton® rubber blend, rather than fluorocarbon rubber.
Recommended temperature range: -20 ° C to + 210 ° C
Hardness: 70 ShA
Characteristics of FKM material:
- Benzene (aromatic hydrocarbons)
- Hydraulic oils
- Mineral oils and lubricants
- Silicone oils and lubricants
- Essential oils and animal origin
- UV radiation
- propane, butane (aliphatic hydrocarbons)
- Fuels, also containing methanol
- Synthetic hydraulic fluids
- High temperatures
No resistance to:
- Ammonia gas
- Formic acid, acetic acid (short-chain organic acids)
- Hydraulic fluid based on glycol
- polar solvents (ketones)
POWER ORINGS Fluoride is characterized by low gas permeability. Under vacuum conditions, this results in a minimal decrease in their weight.
We have the ability to produce POWER Orders of any hardness, for example: smaller ShA, 50 ShA or 60 ShA, and higher 80 ShA, 90 ShA.